2 Spare Hands can take care of those necessary but often inconvenient tasks that can stretch your time and resources.
With 2 Spare Hands help, you can spend more of your time doing what you want to be doing instead of doing what you feel you should be doing.
Support at Home
At 2 Spare Hands we enjoy working with people at all stages of life.
New parents are always really grateful for a 2 Spare Hands gift voucher to use as & when they need it (and we don't wilt like flowers :-)
We also enjoy helping out Senior Citizens and provide a caring service tailored to their needs. However, please note we are not medical professionals.
We can work for you or alongside you:
- Tidying up the garden
- Driving you to appointments or shopping
- Personal shopper duties
- Household tasks ie: freshening up the spare room, doing the ironing, we'll even replace light bulbs
- We can take the cat to the vet
- Freshen up the spare room
- Tidy up the garden shed or the garage
- Water blast the driveways & concrete paths
- We can unpack the Christmas tree and help you hang your decorations!
We provide a friendly, respectful and reliable service, to help you keep on top of things, maintain your lifestyle and enjoy life!
2 Spare Hands currently works within Wellington's Western Suburbs. This helps minimise travelling time & maximise the time spent making a difference for our clients.
Please give Ali a call to discuss how 2 Spare Hands can help you or yours.